Monday, April 03, 2006

Ralph's 3rd Way Is His Going A-Way

The only one surprised by Friday's delegate vote was Ralphie, along with a few of his ministers who now have to start brown nosing someone else in order to save their post.

Ralph, why so surprised? Thought you were still Teflon Don? Didn't the last election, where you lost 200,000 votes over the previous election, give you an inkling that your time was not just coming due ... but was overdue? Obviously not.

Let's see - rudderless, without an agenda, a plan of any kind, tossing books at young ladies whose only sin was standing next to you .... what did you think the outcome would be? Yes, I know, a passing grade you received, but a -C is the best you can muster up?

What could be the real reason for your long stay Ralph? No one approached you with a lucrative job posting yet?? Kinda sucks eh ... considering you have spent the better part of the last 6 years catering to insurance and oil & gas companies. Surely SOMEONE will give you a job Ralph!

In the meantime, why don't you send me your resume and I will see what I can do to update it for you. I'll tell ya, mine's a killer - gets me in the door every time. I am sure I can do the same for yours.

I will also go one better Ralph and allow you to use Exposed as a drop off site for job postings that may come this way!

ATTENTION ALL BLOGSPHERE-ITES: If you, or someone you know has a job opening that you think will suit Ralph's skills, please let me know and I will make sure he receives the offer.

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 03, 11:52:00 AM MDT, Blogger Justthinkin said...

ROTFLMAO.....I like the little poke about your resume, in the door,indeed..LOL.
I figure he should get into the securities commission game. Oh wait. That was the wife's shares. Sorry Ralph. Looks like she has a job.
I may have a job for him, if I find a billion bbls of oil in my backyard that I can't find a monkey to look after for me.

 
At Mon Apr 03, 04:44:00 PM MDT, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Nope ... no of nothing .. in the real world, I don't think there is a position where they throw peoples money away ...

 
At Wed Apr 05, 06:08:00 PM MDT, Blogger supermilarocks said...

Nine U.S. Troops Killed in Iraq; Three Missing

IT NEEDS TO END..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter