Monday, March 13, 2006

Fun Stuff Friday ... On Monday!

I was going to do a Fun Stuff Friday, but needed to get my Blogger Roundup in. So to help you get over Monday, Exposed presents:






Mummy In Mommy

This
story is a tale straight out of one of those newstand rags that also introduced us to Bat Boy ... except this tale is true!

(h/t Neale News)


See You In Hell
This guy has had one too many
frigid girlfriends.


Amazing Camoflauge
Wow ... talk about morhping!

Happy Monday one and all!

3 Comments:

At Tue Mar 14, 06:34:00 AM MST, Blogger Sycorax said...

Heh! I noticed that it is -12 there! I hope you're not having too much trouble with all that snow!

I don't have speakers on this 'puter here, but the morphing was amazing!

 
At Thu Mar 16, 02:36:00 PM MST, Blogger TonyGuitar said...

Frigid... Ouch! That tube is something.. eh? TG
10words.ca

 
At Fri Mar 17, 10:35:00 AM MST, Blogger Brian C said...

That See You In Hell song is SOOOO wrong. Why do I keep watching it? Hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter