Friday, February 17, 2006

Terror Training Camp. In America. I Didn't Make This Up



Scary, doesn't it look? There's a citizen investigation ongoing into this. Go to The Canadian Sentinel and follow the links provided for the story, a new report on which is now available from the partnership of the Northeast Intelligence Network and the blog, "The Politics of CP".

You don't want to be in the dark about this. They're in Canada, too. I'm going to be doing investigative research into their activities here as well. So go click on the link above and see for yourself about the sinister Jamaat ul Fuqra terror organization.

8 Comments:

At Sat Feb 11, 04:11:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Damn good thing their on top of it ... great post Aiz...

 
At Sat Feb 11, 04:58:00 PM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

Sigh... it's MY post. Folks forget to read the line at the bottom that says, "posted by Canadian Sentinel@..."

 
At Sat Feb 11, 05:40:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Sorry CS ... got so used to coming here I never look at the name anymore .. my apologies .. I'll try and break the habit ..

 
At Sat Feb 11, 06:33:00 PM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

It's cool. Everybody does it sometimes.

 
At Sat Feb 11, 11:09:00 PM MST, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Great post CS. After 4 days of beating back gators, I'm trying to catch up. Open question. Does anybody know anything about the Aryan Nations camp in Caroline,AB???
And O/T...but hey CS...see if you can convince Aiz to go haloscan??That code is driving me nuts!!...lol...it interferes with the beer and popcorn use!!

 
At Sun Feb 12, 08:41:00 AM MST, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

Hunter training camps for the religion of peace?

 
At Sun Feb 12, 11:51:00 AM MST, Blogger Gayle said...

As I also posted on this same thing last night after finding it over at Ab's and linking to him, I would do a trackback to you, but to be honest, I don't understand the trackback thing or how to work it. (Sheepish grin)

 
At Sun Feb 12, 02:28:00 PM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

Um, Gayle, how come when on your Republican Blog, I click where it says "comments", but the comments don't pop up for me? I've tried and tried but no joy. Whazzup?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter