Monday, February 27, 2006

Cat Keeping You Amused Today

I am feeling rather under the weather today so my brain will not be utilized more than necessary. In the meantime, enjoy these video's put together by my buddy Cat.


No bones about it. This
video is sure to tickle your ribs.

No matter how bad your parallel parking is, this nifty
idea makes everyone a pro!

Yeah I know ... in 2006 it's in bad taste ... but it didn't taste bad then (if you're old enough to remember).

Tell me dear are you
wasted tonight.


Can you say shit disturber.

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 27, 11:59:00 AM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

I have days like these, too.

I hope your buddy "Cat" ain't Cat Stevens, btw.

Likely you mean the Cat in the Hat at above left.

Ya know, Aiz, I saw this post in draft form and could've actually clicked on the links to get an exclusive sneak preview, but I thought I might spoil any surprises. I'll check out the links shortly... am wrapping up at work at the moment...

Be sure to check out how I take George Clooney down a peg over on the Sentinel. The Hollyweird fartyhead had it coming... pun intended...

 
At Mon Feb 27, 05:26:00 PM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

Yep; monkeys are funny. That was really cool. Kinda like giving Paulie M. hell during the campaign and there was nothing he could do... the poor puddytats... bloody simian drove 'em totally nutz!

And was that Elvis or Gene Simmons or Ron Jeremy? 'twas sometimes hard to tell.

As for the parallel parking automatic thing, leave it to the Germans. They'll make it so. Coming to a BMW near you very soon! For sure! Hell, they already come with seats which warm & cool your hiney as well as massaging it! I would expect this option is particularly popular with the ladies... LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter