Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Political Bias Showing At The Globe

While cruising around the web today, I came across an article from Marketing Reporter, Keith McArthur from the "Globe & Minion".

In it, he refers to a new "scathing" ad attack on Paul Martin by the CPC and quotes an obviously biased Liberal supporter over at Queens University.

"This is certainly one of the most negative ads I've seen in a long time and by far the blackest of the black in this election campaign," said Jonathan Rose, a political studies professor at Queen's University. "It reminds me of some of the most virulent negative ads in the United States."

Curious, of course, I went and found the ad
here.

Okay ... I am confused. Are we looking at the same ad?? Negative?? Blackest of the black?? Geez buddy, you're more of a drama queen than my 16 year old daughter!

Truthful?? Yup. And, to be honest, I enjoyed it. Certainly didn't "scare" me.
Besides, if the Liberals are going to run on their performance, then the opposition teams have every right to bring up the scandals.

Wouldn't you agree?

4 Comments:

At Tue Jan 03, 06:14:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Yup, but you can bet the recievers of entitlement will demonize it as much as possible in an effort to gain sympathy.

 
At Tue Jan 03, 07:19:00 PM MST, Blogger DazzlinDino said...

I'm not sure if that's a good one to show, the Cosnervatives have been doing pretty well without going too negative so far, we're way up in the polls, I think they should stay the course, at least until things start to look like they are slipping...

 
At Tue Jan 03, 09:54:00 PM MST, Blogger Gayle said...

I think the Conservatives need to hit them with everything they've got! Problem with most conservatives is we are way too polite and the lieberals run right over us while we stand there smiling and being statesmanlike! It's time for Canada and the US as well to meet fire with fire. Being sooooo polite and not wanting to stoop to their level, which is understandable, got Canada the prize of Paul Martin. Now it's time to kick 'em in the teeth!

 
At Wed Jan 04, 02:37:00 AM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

You know I agree. I've been calling for a hard-hitting campaign against the Liberals' terrible record.

And, Gayle, believe me, the Liberals also deserve to be kicked in the 'nads, if they have any...

Who says Canucks are polite? The leftist ones sure ain't!

Now let's mosey on over to my site and caption the fascinating pic I found of Paulie... definitely worth a 1000 words! (There's a brunette involved... and Paulie's actually smiling for real this time!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter