Thursday, January 12, 2006

From Mundane ... to Mayhem


Today, I thought I would appeal to the left side of your brain, and source out some news from near and far. Check out these stories:

Ticket Price Includes Dirty Talk. Seems this gal has a penchant for voyeuristic dialogue on crowded subways. Gosh... most riders are usually just happy to get a seat!

Rejection Upsets Ex. Honest .. this guy never saw it coming.

When His Friends Called Him An Idiot, Why Didn't He Believe
Them??

Oops ... did I say I was bulimic and a coke freak?? Well then ... I'm appalled!!

3 Comments:

At Thu Jan 12, 04:43:00 PM MST, Blogger CptnConservative said...

I'll talk dirty for nothing.....no ticket required....

 
At Thu Jan 12, 08:59:00 PM MST, Blogger Justthinkin said...

I read she HAD stabbed him. Ain't love grand?? Now. Is PMPM gonna ban knives or blind people dating???

 
At Fri Jan 13, 08:46:00 AM MST, Blogger Les Mackenzie said...

So if you're blind does it help to sleep with one eye open?

Dirty talk for free sounds like a good deal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter