Thursday, January 05, 2006

Exposed Exposes Her Weirdness

I've been tagged by Jamie @ Crittermusings as well as Ed @ Robot Guy AND Debris Trail at Celestial Junk.

It must be obvious from my posts that I am considered weird by many!

So, much to their delight, I will post 5 things considered weird about Aiz. In order to get a good assessment, I thought I would ask those who live with me to tell me what they thought were my weirdest traits. So here they are, in no particular order:

1) My laugh. It's rather meniacle in sound and can carry across a room. A combination of cackling and guffawing would be the best way to describe it. Probably learned this from one of my favorite actors, Vincent Price.

2) I'm a clean freak. Not to an obsessive compulsive degree or anything ... but I am always putzing at home cleaning something. I wouldn't categorize this as weird, but Greg does.

3) I believe in the paranormal. Topics of interest to me are hauntings, poltergeist activity, and mediumship. I have dabbled in numerology, and at one time, read tarot cards. One of my favourite holidays is Halloween.

4) I can listen to a song 2 or 3 times and have most of the words memorized. Of course, I am partial to rock and jazz so those are the tunes I listen to most.

5) I hang out with the likes of Richard from Cannukistan Chronicles ... now how weird is that!!

Tag outs to:
Canadian Sentinel
Spiderman's Web
Either Orr
Let Our Voices Be Heard; and Cannuckistan Chronicles of course!

14 Comments:

At Fri Jan 06, 02:49:00 PM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

I guess I'm it. I think I now get the idea of what it means to be "tagged"...

Okay, I'll think of some things weird about me...

Brace yourself ;-)

 
At Fri Jan 06, 04:35:00 PM MST, Blogger Justthinkin said...

I just knew you were going to say you believe in the paranormal!...LOL. And anytime your not busy, I have a job for a maid...just kidding. So you're the one I hear laughing when the Flames kick Oiler butt!!

 
At Fri Jan 06, 04:54:00 PM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

Speaking of just thinkin', I'm still just thinkin' of the five weird things about me that aren't too mortally embarassing to post for the entire planet to gasp in horror or laugh uncontrollably at...

I'll get to it soon enough... meanwhile, enjoy the Liberals' Canadian version of Chinese water torture... with the leak a day on Liberal scandal. I myself am overwhelmed! But I've long predicted the Liberals' corrupt ways would ultimately prove to be their undoing... and it's happening now!

Aiz, why not do that weird laugh of yours now? Send it via a voicemail to Paulie M., perhaps? From a pay phone, of course!

 
At Fri Jan 06, 05:45:00 PM MST, Blogger Aizlynne said...

LMAO... what a GREAT idea Cdn. Of course, the call would HAVE to be toll free.

Hey Jamie ... if you cross stitch me a duvet, I may clean your house for ya!

BTW ... what do you make for Bobbie?

 
At Fri Jan 06, 06:20:00 PM MST, Blogger Daniel Levesque said...

I just HAD to see what Gayle was tagged for. Imagine my surprise to find that she has been retagged on the very same thing I tagged her with about a month ago. I tagged her Republican Blog though. It will be interesting to see if she decides to post 5 more wierd things about herself.

As for your own weirdness, Maybe I'm just wierd myself, but I do not see it as being so wierd.

www.ravingconservative.com

 
At Fri Jan 06, 06:41:00 PM MST, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Aiz...a DUVET??? Do you know how big them suckers are???..lol
And I'll let the last question ...never mind...:) (weird mood tonight)OhOh...got a nasty little email gotta send you...please don't let Aly see it..she may come up here and smack me upside the head!!

 
At Fri Jan 06, 06:53:00 PM MST, Blogger Aizlynne said...

Well... you don't think I would clean your house for a stitched rag did ya? lol.

Dan ... let me know if Gayle posts on her Republican blog... you know what they say about like minds...

 
At Fri Jan 06, 06:58:00 PM MST, Blogger Gayle said...

Sycorax already tagged me. He beat you to it. I just put up a new post on both of my blogs when Sycorax came in and tagged me, so the tagging post will wait a bit.

I like your weirdness. You are not really weird. Marrying a Dolphin is weird.

Why does Daniel have to let you know? Can't you get to my blogs? I'm confused. Being confused is one of my weirdnesses! :)

 
At Fri Jan 06, 09:05:00 PM MST, Blogger Aizlynne said...

Just in case your post surfaced at one of your other sites Gayle.

Marrying a dolphin is weird ... let's just hope they didn't consumate the marriage.

 
At Fri Jan 06, 11:15:00 PM MST, Blogger Ed said...

This is great Aizlynne. So far, four of the five people I tagged have put up their "weird lists". Now I'm just waiting for Candace...

 
At Sat Jan 07, 02:13:00 PM MST, Blogger Richard said...

"5) I hang out with the likes of Richard from Cannukistan Chronicles ... now how weird is that!!"

What the Hell???

 
At Sat Jan 07, 06:12:00 PM MST, Blogger Aizlynne said...

Wadda ya mean what the hell??? lmao

 
At Mon Jan 09, 09:53:00 AM MST, Blogger Richard said...

heh heh

 
At Wed Jan 11, 09:39:00 AM MST, Blogger bob said...

Done. Yes, I did get my Flames jersey (the only one in Pa. that I know of, BTW).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter