Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Blogger Roundup Redux - 2006 Election Party

Calling all Calgary and area bloggers .........

Mark January 21st on your calendar for the 2006 Election Kickoff Party, sponsored by none other than Richard of Cannuckistan Chronicles.


Prepare for some fun as we kick up our heels and celebrate the continuing downward spiral of the Liberal Party of Canada, and their eventual demise on January 23.


We will also be celebrating King Ralphie's eventual descent from the throne of Alberta and to praise his stickhandlers for ducktaping his mouth during the later part of the election.

The event of the year for sure ... and not to be missed.

Meet us at the Ranchman's on MacLeod Trail & 99th Ave S in Calgary. Festivities get underway around 1:00 and continue until Richard runs out of money... or credit, whichever first occurs!



RSVP Richard or myself asap as seating in the freebie section will be limited.

7 Comments:

At Wed Jan 04, 05:18:00 PM MST, Blogger Debris Trail said...

What if a Sask blogger is in the area about then.... will you all get up and leave if he attempts to join your group????? :))

 
At Wed Jan 04, 05:33:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Can't make it Aiz ... took a week off, and now I'm paying for it ... :( ... but thanks for thinking about me.. .

 
At Wed Jan 04, 08:28:00 PM MST, Blogger DazzlinDino said...

I'm seriously thinking about making the drive, I bet i can talk Candace into coming as well....

 
At Thu Jan 05, 06:44:00 PM MST, Blogger darcey said...

I promise to make it there this time! Debris I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Lots of people from out "east" out here.

 
At Thu Jan 05, 07:05:00 PM MST, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Sorry Aiz...can't make this one. Damn. You gotta have one in the summer when the patch is slow. BTW...TAG

 
At Fri Jan 06, 09:22:00 AM MST, Blogger Debris Trail said...

Hey Aiz: On a completely trivial note.... you've been tagged over at Cjunk. But... definately don't feel obligated to respond.

 
At Fri Jan 06, 09:34:00 AM MST, Blogger Debris Trail said...

Wow... sounds like the potential size of the party is heating up. My loving little "knee breaker" informs me that we may have other business, but don't count me out yet. If I can pull it off, I'd like nothing better than to meet all of you in person. Darcy and I can talk about some old Swan Valley haunts... I'm still trying to think of the name of the girl from his town that I dated... all I can remember are her special "features".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter