Tuesday, December 13, 2005

12 Days of Liberal Bans - Day 2

The Liberal Party Bans Water, but Provinces Can Opt Out


The Liberal party today banned water, in order to reduce the high number of deaths from water related incidents in Niagara Falls.

"Water is a scourge on our society", Martin was quoted as saying. "Drownings, of course will immediately cease, which is great news for Canadians. I love Canada."

"I say NO to water ... NO to flooding ... and NO to ... oh wait - what was that?? Oh .. beer is made with water?? Well, in that case ... never mind!





"Now where can I get some popcorn and beer".

5 Comments:

At Tue Dec 13, 03:48:00 PM MST, Blogger Candace said...

Damn, I forgot to get beer when I bought the popcorn.

excellent series, I'm looking forward to watching it develop

 
At Tue Dec 13, 05:05:00 PM MST, Blogger Mike said...

Dang. I hope they don't ban blogs before you're done this list. :P

 
At Tue Dec 13, 05:29:00 PM MST, Blogger sheila said...

Great couple of posts - and love the song!!!

 
At Tue Dec 13, 06:21:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Have to start an underground movement to get beer now ... thanks ... lol

 
At Wed Dec 14, 10:17:00 AM MST, Blogger Gayle said...

Love the music! Why not ban water, they've just about banned everything else. In America, as their are so many overweight American's, I'm surprised they haven't banned food! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter