Friday, December 23, 2005

12 Days of Liberal Bans - Day 12

Canadians Ban Liberal Party


Canadians gave themselves a Christmas present this year by banning the Liberal Party from Canada.

From Adscam; Western Alienation; Gun Registry; HRDC boondoggle; Shawinigate; or the GST Red Book lies, Canadians finally said that they have had enough of Liberal corruption, arrogance and dictorial style leadership and overwhelmingly turned the Libs from gov't.

Atlantic Canada, still scared that a change in government will result in job losses and handouts, responded with a 24% ban rate only.

In Western Canada, the ban rate was 99%, with .25% disapproving in Edmonton and Vancouver Centre's respectively.

Most impressive was Ontario (outside of the GTA) with a resounding 87% ban rate, proving they are people of wisdom and intellect.

Now THAT is the best Christmas present Canadians could ask for.










"Now where can I get some beer and popcorn??"

12 Comments:

At Mon Dec 26, 03:56:00 PM MST, Blogger Sycorax said...

Wouldn't that be nice.... ;)

 
At Mon Dec 26, 04:17:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Hmmmm.... got a long way to go before this might come about ... but I guess it doesn't hurt to wish for it...

 
At Mon Dec 26, 06:27:00 PM MST, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Ahhhhh...we can only wish. *sigh*

 
At Tue Dec 27, 09:46:00 AM MST, Blogger Kim McKenzie said...

There really is a Santa!!

 
At Tue Dec 27, 06:03:00 PM MST, Blogger Gayle said...

Ha! You had me going for a minute there, Aizlynne. I thought perhaps you had lost it... then I remembered you were doing that 12 day thing! I wish it were true though... I really do.

 
At Wed Dec 28, 04:13:00 AM MST, Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

Sigh...

Getting rid of the Liberals would NOT result in any net job losses. Perhaps a bunch of patronage/pork ones will be lost, but the Tories will ensure via rational economic policies that there'll be a net gain of employment for the Maritimes.

And an end to (so-called regional development)handouts, I welcome. They're bad. Been around long enough to work, but they've only hurt the region and distorted the natural workings of the economy.

BTW, I'm back, and check out my latest post. I simply cannot believe Raymond Garneau's still in charge of Phase 2 of the Gomery Report. He's after all, a crony of PMPM who, as an investor in a loan syndicate, helped him acquire the financing to buy CSL.

I seem to be the only one in the world who has called for the cancellation of the appointment of Garneau. Sigh...

 
At Wed Dec 28, 02:43:00 PM MST, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

Ban the libranos?....can't happen soon enough for me. But, like an expectant kid on Xnas eve I'll have to wait til January for my Xmas present.

 
At Fri Dec 30, 10:33:00 PM MST, Blogger Ranando said...

Happy New Year to All!

Ranando of The Ranando Report

 
At Sat Dec 31, 04:56:00 PM MST, Blogger Sycorax said...

Happy new year Aiz & Greg!

 
At Sat Dec 31, 05:09:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Happy new year Aiz & Greg!

 
At Sun Jan 01, 10:51:00 PM MST, Blogger Ed said...

Aizlynne: TAG! you're it!

 
At Sun Jan 08, 09:17:00 PM MST, Blogger CBC'er said...

hi Aizlynne, I'm a producer at CBC. Can I get in touch with you to talk about a story I am working on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter