Monday, November 07, 2005

Ugoff PickUp Lines

My daughter says I am crazy... and perhaps she is right.

The other day however, I couldn't help but laugh as I overheard
this coming out of her computer. When I asked her what it was, she said Ugoff (pronounced oogoff).

So besides a laugh - enjoy these original pickup lines (for boys and girls). Hey, who knows, maybe some of these lines will help you get a date. And remember ... if you were a cookie, you would be made with "cutiechips".

P.S. For those of you who don't know who Ugoff is.. he is a British fashion designer who is pretty popular with the younger crowd.

4 Comments:

At Mon Nov 07, 03:51:00 PM MST, Blogger ABFreedom said...

lol.... ya gotta be pretty desperate to use any of those..

 
At Tue Nov 08, 05:54:00 AM MST, Blogger Sycorax said...

link not working Aiz... I guess I'll have to pretend that I know what is says... :)

 
At Tue Nov 08, 06:45:00 PM MST, Blogger Aizlynne said...

It's working... give it a try. It's good for a laugh .. honest.

 
At Wed Nov 09, 12:20:00 AM MST, Blogger TonyGuitar said...

Buddy Holly returns as a designer and the kids still love him.
Does nothing ever change? TG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter