Sunday, October 02, 2005

Meet Some New Friends

I always enjoy meeting new people and calling on their blogs. Each blog is unique and offers a different perspective, even if sharing the same story line.

To everyone who comes here - I am humbly grateful for your visits and comments. As TonyGuitar said, "comments for Bloggers is everything" ... and he couldn't be more right. So today I thank you for stopping by. You enrich my life with your visit in more ways than I am sure you appreciate.

On that note ... please take a second to say hi to some new found friends. I hope they too add an extra dimension of thought to your life whilst you travel the blogging highway.

Hell Bent. Sycorax is a Calgarian, passionate Albertan and Canadian all wrapped up into one. Today he has an interesting link to an Ontario separatist (believe it or not!).

Spiderman's Web. Spidey has been combatting asshattery and moonbattery since 9:00 a.m. this morning. Now how's that for motivation!

Clinton Desveaux. How can you not like someone who enjoys Mel Torme?? Today, Clint talks about his personal vices. Hmm... somehow I think we can all relate and have a few of ours we can share with him.

Bend Government. Tony is your guru to links of unique and interesting places elsewhere in the blogsphere. That, combined with his personal view from his oceanfront local (Courtney BC) makes his blog a definite visit for that "westcoast flava".

8 Comments:

At Sun Oct 02, 06:03:00 PM MDT, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Cool, I'll check the ones I don't know out.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 05:28:00 AM MDT, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Good stuff....gotta go checking.

 
At Mon Oct 03, 01:59:00 PM MDT, Blogger TonyGuitar said...

Well, needless to say, am blushing a bit. Very nice compliments and I can sure handle it.

Speaking of interesting links. The new site has some very good Blogworld and Guru links, but it's a work in progress. Just started and will add more as time allows.

Http://My.Opera.com/T-G/

How do you like the Photos? More and better to come.

Thanks for the pat on the head, 73s TG

 
At Wed Oct 05, 09:30:00 AM MDT, Blogger Sycorax said...

I'm flattered Aiz! Thank-you!! :))

 
At Wed Oct 05, 09:30:00 AM MDT, Blogger Sycorax said...

I'm flattered Aiz! Thank-you!! :))

 
At Wed Oct 05, 09:30:00 AM MDT, Blogger Sycorax said...

I'm flattered Aiz! Thank-you!! :))

 
At Wed Oct 05, 09:32:00 AM MDT, Blogger Sycorax said...

ok...not sure what happen there...but thank you three times I guess!!

 
At Fri Oct 07, 05:47:00 PM MDT, Blogger SpaceNeedleBoy said...

Aizlynne: I find Canadian bloggers to be an interesting lot, given that Canadian politics seems more like "Coronation Street" than like "The West Wing".

When was the last time a Canadian PM's judicial nominee faced a confirmation hearing by an independent Senate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter