Thursday, September 15, 2005

What A Crock

I have never been one to share the spotlight on my own, because I realize that it is the influence of others that helps create the person you become. One of my biggest influences has been my husband, Greg. He's one smart cookie, of that there is no doubt.

I have finally been able to convince him that his ideas are worthy of being heard by others besides me! I am pleased to announce that he will be penning a new column entitled "What A Crock".

Greg's addition will be monthly at first, starting tomorrow. We hope that you enjoy his monthly contribution and as always, your feedback is important and most welcome!

6 Comments:

At Thu Sep 15, 03:55:00 PM MDT, Blogger Taylor said...

Greg, we look forward to reading your Blog. We enjoy your wife's Hidden Adgenda Blog quite alot. It'll be an interesting perspective to see what you have to say.

Taylor & Teri in Edmonton

 
At Thu Sep 15, 06:29:00 PM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

Well, I've just always assumed that he agrees with everything you say - like we do - it'll be interesting to see if that's true. Even if not, it'll be a good read.

 
At Thu Sep 15, 06:31:00 PM MDT, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Good stuff Aizlynne...we need all the opinions we can get.

 
At Thu Sep 15, 06:42:00 PM MDT, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Excellent, we get to see a blogging family in action.... that's new ... isn't it?

 
At Thu Sep 15, 10:15:00 PM MDT, Blogger bob said...

Lookin' forward to it, Aizlynne. Good luck, Greg.

 
At Sat Sep 17, 12:29:00 AM MDT, Blogger Candace said...

paul: "I've just always assumed that he agrees with everything you say"

... they're married. Still (for however long). Obviously, his mother did a good job ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter