Friday, September 09, 2005

Blogger Roundup

Here are some blogging partners worth checking out:

Robot Guy - George was just down in New Orleans. He's a Calgarian living in the US and his post gives Albertan's a good idea of the size and magnitude of the path of destruction that he saw - Alberta style.

Paul at Roosevelt Avenue has been offering his two cents in the blogsphere for a long time, but just recently started his own blog. Today he discovers items in his house that should be turned over to NASA.

Taylor Is My Name is a recent discovery and a welcome addition to my Albera blogging family. Taylor has a musical instrument collection passion ... I know he'd love to hear what your's is.

Bald As You Wanna Be - Noneck is a newbie as well. He spends most of his day doing nothing (he works for the province of course!) and has taken up blogging in his spare time (which he has lot's of). He would appreciate your visit - cause he's lonely ... lol.

11 Comments:

At Fri Sep 09, 08:45:00 PM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

Aizlynne, you are so kind.
I would have to write about my cleaning today, wouldn't I?
No matter, thank you very much for pointing a finger at me.

 
At Fri Sep 09, 09:06:00 PM MDT, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Uh... Paul just changed his name to Ringo .. LOL

Aizlynne - I really like the new look, are you a developer or a Graphics Artist? .. Most people wouldn't be that familiar with, or brave enough to make the modifications you made.

 
At Fri Sep 09, 09:26:00 PM MDT, Blogger Aizlynne said...

Neither... but I do enjoy working with computers and computer lingo... most of it is hunt and peck tho... if you know what I mean.

 
At Fri Sep 09, 09:28:00 PM MDT, Blogger Debris Trail said...

Hey Aiz: I was just here, came back, and it all looks different. Great new look!

 
At Fri Sep 09, 10:50:00 PM MDT, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Well that pretty damn good Aizlynne, i've seen web designers that can't make it look that good. Your a natural...

 
At Fri Sep 09, 11:08:00 PM MDT, Blogger Ed said...

Hi Aizlynne... I just wanted you to know that my name is Ed, not George.

 
At Fri Sep 09, 11:11:00 PM MDT, Blogger Ed said...

Oh yeah, one more thing: I didn't go into New Orleans. I was only in Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and New Iberia.

 
At Fri Sep 09, 11:17:00 PM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

abf, the eyes do like the colors immediately BUT what's with the little graphic on the right about being useful and wiping a butt? Where did that come from???? Kind of presupposes us p*ssing her off... :-)

 
At Fri Sep 09, 11:40:00 PM MDT, Blogger ABFreedom said...

Yup Paul, if we get out of hand we gonna be rated as buttwipe, so be's on your best behavior.....

 
At Sun Sep 11, 08:37:00 AM MDT, Blogger Aizlynne said...

Thanks for the clarification Ed... gosh - getting old sucks when the memory starts to fade - and after all the help you gave me! :-)

Paul - the Stewie message is mostly for Liberals - they must serve some purpose on Earth - I think I found one they can relate too!

 
At Sun Sep 11, 10:11:00 AM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

Oh, look! You clarified it! You needn't have, I assume I'm the only one who wouldn't know that positively. Dumb Yank.
What a wonderful thing it is to give them something to do; the only worthwhile duty they could perform in some manner. Doubt they'll be able to do it right, kissing butts they understand completely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter