Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Back From Seclusion

And seclusion it was. No phones, tv's, radio's of any kind to be found. I actually had to climb over 250 metres up the side of a mountain in order to use my cell to phone home!

Blogging will be lite today as I am busy back at contract work this week. I am not feeling particularly newsworthy today having just stepped out of a world where you didn't hear any news, so I need today to adjust back to my real existence.

My inspiring brain may be more up to the task later this evening. In the meantime, I am going to look for a scrumptious chicken recipe.....

5 Comments:

At Wed Aug 03, 01:26:00 PM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

Well, I missed you.You aren't a Liberal now, are you?
I've got nothing for chicken, I have a cut up roaster thawed in the fridge and I don't know what to do with it, let alone be scrumptious. WELCOME BACK!

 
At Wed Aug 03, 07:16:00 PM MDT, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Welcome back...just returned myself...I only had to drive 20 mins to use a cell...lol..and after the 2nd time,I just said fudit and relaxed

 
At Thu Aug 04, 01:07:00 PM MDT, Blogger Aizlynne said...

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys... btw the chicken was great

 
At Thu Aug 04, 04:25:00 PM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

:(

 
At Fri Aug 05, 02:21:00 PM MDT, Blogger jeff said...

Remember:

Don't be Chicken
To be Lickin' and Stickin'
That poultry Foul
With Your Mitten and Your 'Kitten'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter