Friday, August 05, 2005

Fun Stuff Friday

What a week! Blogging has been light as you noticed. Well I had the joy of spending 5 hours in the hospital with my daughter on Wednesday night. She tore all the ligaments in her ankle during a workout. So needless to say between my busy contract work and my lovely angst driven teen, I have had little time for my own simple pleasures.

I will leave you with a joke to start your day off right. When I get time today, I am going to be visiting my blogging buddies sites to see what they have been up to. Have a great day everyone!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

At Fri Aug 05, 11:59:00 AM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

I like that one!!
Things I expect might happen to me.
I'm sorry about your daughter, how long will she be off duty, so to speak? By the time she gets back to exercise it'll be like starting over and that , well, it's no fun.
I know you're wondering why you ever came back about now.

 
At Fri Aug 05, 02:18:00 PM MDT, Blogger jeff said...

Now THAT, is what I call 'crass' humour.........

 
At Fri Aug 05, 04:10:00 PM MDT, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Now if only we could switch that to Mr.PMPM

 
At Fri Aug 05, 04:41:00 PM MDT, Blogger DazzlinDino said...

funny stuff......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter