Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Political Correctness

Recently, I received a warning about the use of a politically incorrect term.

A plea to all my blogging friends - we all need to be more sensitive in our choice of words.

I have been informed the Islamic terrorists (who, by the way, hate our guts and want to kill us) do not like to be called "Towel Heads", since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but in fact, a small folded sheet.

Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you for your support and compliance on this delicate and sensitive matter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 Comments:

At Wed Jul 27, 04:22:00 PM MDT, Blogger DonSurber said...

I prefer the phrase from Leonard Pitts on Sept. 12, 2001:

BASTARDS!

 
At Wed Jul 27, 07:09:00 PM MDT, Blogger Justthinkin said...

ROTFLMAO...I prefer the term diaper head...becuase they are both full of shit and need daily changing...and Aizlynne...please don't go politically correct on us...or we will have to hunt you down and beat you with a wet noodle..lol

 
At Wed Jul 27, 08:54:00 PM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

I like that you're being sensitive.

 
At Thu Jul 28, 07:46:00 AM MDT, Blogger Paul said...

I'm not sure about this, not now anyway. I was downtown yesterday and saw one of my Muslim brothers in the war on terror and just to be nice, I said "Hello, Sheet head" and he gave me a glare and a gesture that any American would understand. Having a bad day, I suppose, I'll try again.

 
At Thu Jul 28, 07:53:00 AM MDT, Blogger Aizlynne said...

You keep right at it Paul - we need to make them feel right at home ... maybe it was something in your inflection?

 
At Thu Jul 28, 01:55:00 PM MDT, Blogger Femme said...

just calling it as they asked you to. reality *sniff* don't it smell purdy!!!

 
At Fri Jul 29, 07:38:00 AM MDT, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

Agreed Justthinkin, I reffer to any of these Juhadi types and their leftist apologists as "diaper skulls"...but my favorite derrogatory term for Islamic terror types is "dune gook" or "goat nookie" ;-)

Keep an eye on 'em and lock and load.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter