Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'd Do It Again

"I don't feel your pain. I have to admit that I don't have any sympathy for you. I can't feel for you because you are a non-believer".
Those chilling words were heard this week by Theo Van Gogh's mother, whose son was shot, stabbed and partially beheaded by Mohammed Bouyeri, a 27 year old Dutch born Moroccan. The reason for the filmmaker's death? Because of his writings and tv documentaries about Islam.

"I acted purely in the name of my religion. I can assure you that one day, should I be set free, I would do the same, exactly the same".
Chilling words to be sure.

So my question is how in the world do you "talk" a person like this out of grabbing a backpack full of explosives and putting themselves onto a bus loaded with innocents? Any answers from the left???

3 Comments:

At Sat Jul 16, 10:28:00 AM MDT, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

What's up with the Dutch? They run out of rope and tree limbs?

 
At Sat Jul 16, 10:30:00 AM MDT, Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

Oh yeah, forgot....don't forget to bury this "martyr" in a hog hide and pour hot pig fat on the grave.

 
At Sat Jul 16, 11:07:00 AM MDT, Blogger Justthinkin said...

Unfortunately...maybe not...the only way to talk these guys out is the "talk" of a gun delivering an ounce of lead behind the left ear.These people are undeniably beyond any known pschyobabble help.

w.l.,better yet,let the hogs have them for lunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter