Monday, July 11, 2005

Fun Stuff Monday

It's been a while since it was fun stuff day and we could all certainly use those. I have an assorted batch of fun stuff for all my blogging buddies today.

JOKE OF THE DAY

Canada Immigration Verification Test

Mujibar was applying for refugee status. He had completed the majority of the forms and only had a short quiz and photo ID left to get. The Immigration Officer said, "Okay, Mr. Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except for a short quiz. Unless you pass this quiz, we cannot allow you entry into Canada."

Mujibar said, "I am ready." The Officer said, "Make a sentence using the words yellow, pink and green." Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Officer, I am ready." The Officer said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now lives in your neighborhood and works for Telus in their Help Desk dept.


Do You Hate Mondays??

Betcha this guy does!


So What Was The Long Range Forecast??

I'm not sure?? And I don't think this weatherman has a clue either. P.S. The anchors aren't too bright either.

Oh Oh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 11, 05:06:00 PM MDT, Blogger Zubari Zubari said...

I saw it just sitting there, and I couldn't help myself. I just had to have it:

http://zubari.blogspot.com/2005/07/canada-to-rescue.html

More funny pics:

http://zubari.blogspot.com/2005/07/bill-blaikie-seduces-keith-martin-to.html

http://zubari.blogspot.com/2005/07/power-cant-buy-me-love.html

 
At Tue Jul 12, 12:52:00 PM MDT, Blogger Zubari Zubari said...

Here's a nice antitode to Canayjin whinging, whining, pants-pissing and doom-and-gloom:

http://zubari.blogspot.com/2005/07/no-fear.html

 
At Tue Jul 12, 02:56:00 PM MDT, Blogger DirtCrashr said...

ROFL - Love the Mujibar joke! (I was born in Calcutta) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter