Sunday, July 24, 2005

Calling All Blogspot HTML Experts

I spent the better of 2 hours rebuilding my site (sigh...). I need some help in aligning my sidecolumn text where my links start. I must have an align code or margin code that needs to be adjusted, but I am not sure which particular string in the template requires changing in order to accomplish this. I could really use some help as I would like to align my links to the left on the sidebar.

Also, if you don't see your link on the sidebar (and you did previously) would you please let me know and give me the link hookup again so I can put you back in. Some of you (Brian A. for sure) have unique identities that I cannot set up on my own.

Thanks for the help ... I appreciate any that I can get.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 24, 06:05:00 PM MDT, Blogger Ed said...

email me your template at spider_boris@yahoo.com and i'll see what i can do to fix it.

 
At Mon Jul 25, 07:27:00 AM MDT, Blogger Aizlynne said...

Thanks Ed. I appreciate it.

I have been doing the crash course on indepth HTML code. I am famous for trying to ever improve things but as you can see I get ahead of myself sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter