Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Cottage Cheese and Raspberries

Things I love?? Well not really. Okay, I do like raspberries, but it's actually a list of groceries my mother left for me on my voice mail to pick up for her. Now she definitely likes cottage cheese and raspberries.

So since I am playing ever faithful daughter duties tonight, I will appease my faithful readers by bestowing extra jokes for you to enjoy tonight.

This will also give me time to think of more thought provoking articles to share with you (can you say brain dead?).

Until next time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter