Monday, May 23, 2005

Karma Chameleon

My mother, a smart lassie, used to tell me that "What goes around, comes around". I think they call this karma. Perhaps Peter MacKay 's mother/father should have taught him this all important lesson.

While he was busy complaining about Stronach's doublecrossing, seems he forgot all about the fast one he pulled on David Orchard. David, as you recall, had an actual written agreement with Peter MacKay not to bed down with the Canadian Alliance. And we all know what happened there.

I am not saying that what BS did was correct, but come on. Let's cut the spin and call a spade a spade. Peter isn't any better in my opinion than Belinda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter